book the songs for seeds band for your birthday party or event
- 1, 2 or 3 piece bands available
- lead vocals/guitarist, keyboardist, drummer/djembe player
- children's instruments and props provided
- super fun and interactive performance
- great for all ages (we specialize in children newborn to 6 years old)
*all songs for seeds original music written and composed by mr. RAY
My 2 year-old & 4 year-old both LOVED this class. And honestly I did too! In the past 4 years I've done so many kids classes & this was hands-down one of the absolute best. I've never seen a class combine music & general learning about shapes, letters, animals, & much more. The teachers are incredible - talented musicians, great teachers & so much fun. We'll be singing these songs for a long time!
- Haley, mom of two
Having three children, I have been to more music and dance classes than I can count. songs for seeds is the stand-out. Not only are all the children having fun, the adults are too.
- Mary, mom to Taber (6 yrs), Maeve (5 yrs) & Theo (2 yrs)
I have absolutely loved going to Songs For Seeds classes with my kids since they were 6 months old. We started in a trial class and have not left since! Most of the time I don't know who is having more fun - the kids or the parents!
- Lisa, mom to twins, Dylan & Noah (2.5 yrs)
I love to sing & dance…when we do Picture a Song I put up shapes and colors all by myself!
- Dylan (2.5 yrs)
I love to RRRRROARRRRR like a lion.
- Dylan's twin brother, Noah (2.5 yrs)
I love the musical instruments from the different countries - it's such a well rounded program bringing together all different parts of the world. As an adult, I find myself learning about things I never knew.
Sandra, babysitter to Dylan & Noah (2.5 yrs)